Customer Service Advisor / Account Executive / Telesales Agent that can speak Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese with excellent organisational and communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Harlow, Essex.
WORKING HOURS: Working 30 Hours per Week, Sunday to Thursday, 5:30pm – 11.30pm
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have strong verbal Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese language skills. You will also need good English written skills.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Account Executive / Telesales Agent that can speak Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Account Executive / Telesales Agent you will predominantly take incoming customer calls with regards to new product orders. You will need to communicate with the client over the telephone in Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese and record the order in English.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Account Executive / Telesales Agent you will also contact previous customers to inform them of new offers and products available and upsell to existing customers when taking new orders.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Account Executive / Telesales Agent:
- Take inbound calls from customers in Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese and process orders efficiently, recording the details in English
- Make outbound calls to increase business within the current client base
- Generate clients’ interest in products
- Ensure data is recorded accurately in English
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Ensure all targets are reached or surpassed as agreed by Supervisor/Manager
- Increase sales and generate new business
- Occasional UK travel to attend training or meetings
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong verbal Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese skills are essential
- IT Literate, particularly using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of working in a Telesales environment is desirable
- Previous customer service experience would be beneficial
- Positive and confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative in Customer Problem-Solving situations
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4681
Full-Time, Permanent Chinese Mandarin / Cantonese Speaking Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Find a new job and work in Harlow, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk