Customer Service Advisor Team Manager who has excellent management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver a first-class customer experience through inspirational team leadership is required for a busy Contact Centre.
SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Home Based with office hubs for training, 121 meetings and coaching
WORKING HOURS: 5 Days per Week - Rotational Shifts between 07:30 – 22:30, Monday to Sunday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor Team Manager who has excellent management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver a first-class customer experience.
Working as the Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Manager you will provide excellent and inspirational leadership to a team of Customer Service agents who will be answering inbound calls.
As the Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Manager, you will have the ability to increase performance by taking a strong customer focus approach, monitor and support agents to ensure that all work queues and process are adhered to and make sure that compliance areas and targets are being met or exceeded.
You will also be required to facilitate coaching to ensure quality criteria is met by your team.
This role requires the monitoring of work carried out by the team, tracking of any trends, reporting to Operations and client liaison to feedback on any issues/resolutions to improve best practice.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Manager your duties will include:
- Overall ownership of a team of 15-17 Customer Service agents
- Deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Ensuring Coaching/Mentoring/training and development targets are met
- Ensuring that team service levels are met or exceeded through effective execution of performance management
- Design and run motivational incentives on a daily/weekly or monthly basis
- Provide inspiration to the team, through effective leadership, motivation, encouragement, empowerment and pro-activity to achieve targets
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team for all briefing items. Regularly spot-checking knowledge with tests, holding team meetings/forums for team feedback
- Conduct individual/team meetings on a regular basis
- Work closely with peers and Operations Manager & Quality Manager to provide business intelligence to the Client on trending information, customer behaviour, recommendations for improvements on an ongoing basis
- Ensure training and development plans are appropriate and maintained for all team members
- Conducting ad-hoc training needs analysis within the team and work closely with the on-site training team to ensure that a quarterly training framework is implemented
- Work closely with the on-site recruitment team, giving feedback/analysis on new agent intakes to have input into continuously improving successful agent profiling
- Training & coaching techniques
- Leadership and communication skills
- Negotiation and influencing
- Embracing client brands and “Engage with Care” to support the Company’s values
- Call Centre customer service in a Financial Services background (where possible)
- Building client relationships
- Delegation and effective time management
- Numeracy and analytical approach
- Effective relationship building with team members and internal stakeholders across all levels
- Multi-tasking, managing and prioritising interruptions
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5873
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk