Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor who is highly communicative, reliable and committed to proving first class advice and service is required for a successful and internationally growing Company based in York, North Yorkshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: York, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday with occasional Sunday working
** Junior and Senior Level positions available **
** Full Training provided **
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID the Company are currently working from home until further notice. However, the role will be based in the York head office, UK. Therefore, suitable candidates will need to be able to commute to this location on a day to day basis.
Due to business growth the Company have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor who is highly communicative, reliable and committed to proving first class advice and service.
Working as the Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor you will join the fantastic multilingual customer service team and will play a crucial role in providing first-class service to the Company’s customers in the Swedish market. This will include answering inbound calls (and a few emails) from customers and offering friendly and professional advice on a wide range of musical instruments and equipment.
As the Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish. This is a great opportunity for an interesting career within the music products industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Answering inbound calls (and a few emails) from customers
- Providing customers with friendly and professional advice on a wide range of musical instruments & equipment
- Resolving challenging customer enquiries and escalating where appropriate
- Becoming a valued member of the specialist Swedish Customer Service team!
Role Requirements - To be successful in your application as a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor, please ensure that your experience aligns with the following:
- Multilingual – excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish (C1/C2 level)
- Confidence and an exceptional telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Reliable and committed to providing first class advice and service
- Some experience of working in a customer service environment
- Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills
- A good knowledge of musical instruments and equipment with an interest and appreciation of music would be hugely beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount on all musical products
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking
- Corporate eye care
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free flu jabs
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to further your career with a dynamic, growing Company, where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work - please apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6174
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in York, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk