Customer Service Advisor with a great work ethic who takes pride in delivering a fantastic customer experience and has excellent communication skills is required for a well-established company based in Oundle, Peterborough.
Previous industry experience is not essential. However, you should meet the below candidate requirements.
SALARY: £18,500 - £19,000 per annum + Benefits (including great career opportunities, comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, subsidised health care and pension plan, free parking, and much more.)
LOCATION: Oundle, Peterborough
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 7.00 – 15.00 shift pattern over 7 days - £18,500 per annum or 14.00 – 22.00 shift pattern over 7 days - £19,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for Customer Service Advisor to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
You will form part of a friendly team, and as a Customer Service Advisor, you will be expected to have a great work ethic and take pride in delivering a fantastic customer experience.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor you will be dealing with a variety of sales calls and customer service inbound and outbound calls, from general enquiries to complaints that come with every customer service position.
You will be the first contact a customer will have so we need you to be very professional and friendly to give the best possible impression of the brand and the company. This includes using strong communication and accurate administration skills when dealing with customer demand.
The company offer great career opportunities, comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, subsidised health care and pension plan, free parking, and much more.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Customer Service Advisor will include:
- To place customer orders and strive to resolve all customer enquiries at first point of contact, primarily by telephone but also by correspondence and email
- Handle any customer service queries to satisfaction
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities through cross selling and up selling through a sale by service approach
- Maintain knowledge on; products, procedures, and policies so a consistent high level of service can be provided to customers across all shifts
- Identify, resolve, and record customer complaints
- Working as part of a team to achieve individual and department KPI’s and SLA's
Experience in customer service is preferred but not essential however you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent team player
- Passion for people and customer service
- Confident telephone manner and PC literate
- Competent written communication skills via email and other platforms
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7089
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Oundle, Peterborough. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk