Customer Service Advisor / Office Administrator who has excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills, a great telephone manner and the ability to work accurately whilst maintaining a professional manner at all times is required for a highly successful and innovative Housing Organisation based in Poole, Dorset, South West England.
SALARY: £19,511 - £21,748 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS: Local Government Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Flexi-time
LOCATION: Poole, Dorset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full Time, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week
** Excellent Career Progressions Opportunities **
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Office Administrator who has excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills, a great telephone manner and the ability to work accurately.
The Company recognise that their position as a highly successful and innovative housing organisation depends on their fantastic team of people, who work hard, love what they do and do it with a smile. If you would like to be part of that success, there is an opportunity for a motivated and committed person to join the Customer Services team.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Office Administrator you will provide a customer focused responsive telephone service to residents, leaseholders and other external agencies. This is a role that offers great variety and the opportunity to gain experience in other areas of the business.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Office Administrator you will enjoy working in a customer orientated environment, providing administrative support and working as part of a supportive and collaborative team.
As a successful candidate, the Organisation will give you a rewarding job, a fantastic working environment in a lovely location, great colleagues and excellent benefits including free parking, flexi-time, a generous holiday allowance and a superb pension scheme.
- To act as a first point of contact for residents, leaseholders and other external agencies
- Receive in person or by telephone, repairs requests, housing management enquiries and/or other related matters with a view to swift resolution or appropriate signposting
- To answer the telephone in a professional manner
- To undertake general office duties to include dealing with both incoming and outgoing mail, electronic filing systems, processing of invoices and receiving visitors
- Promote a positive image and perception of the service
- Undertake first contact correspondence with tenants, leaseholders and members of the public
- Carry out reception duties as required - as the ‘face’ of the company, greet visitors in a professional, friendly and welcoming manner
- To attend all appropriate training sessions and/or meetings, both formal and informal, as and when required
- To undertake customer satisfaction telephone surveys, organise post inspections and analyse feedback
- Contribute to ideas for improvements in service, working parties, team meetings and other forums in a creative and imaginative way
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of working in a customer oriented environment
- Experience of dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- Experience of Administrative processes and procedures
- Some basic experience of repair reporting to residential dwellings desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills and experience of using a variety of computer packages including databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A good general education, including Maths and English at GCSE Grade C (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work accurately, neatly and be organised to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to deal calmly with difficult situations
- An excellent sense of humour and empathy skills
- Motivated to learn and develop
- An interest or understanding in Social Housing
- A commitment to Equality & Diversity in all areas of service
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5726
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Poole, Dorset, South West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk