Customer Service Advisor / Night Inbound Call Centre Agent that has a polite and professional telephone manner required for a European Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
BASIC SALARY: £8.22 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (Equates to 22.5 day per annum), Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 42.11 Hours per Week, 4 on 4 off, 1900 – 0700 hours
** Night Shift (Start Work 7pm and Finish Work 7am) **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Night Shift Inbound Call Centre Agent that has a polite and professional telephone manner with great communication skills.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Night Shift Inbound Call Centre Agent you will work at the Company’s Head Office in Leeds City Centre where you will provide customers with a positive experience and superb levels of service.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Night Shift Inbound Call Centre Agent you will join the Company’s busy, high volume contact centre team where you will receive telephone and intercom calls and email enquiries from customers and colleagues in relation to queries, requests, orders and complaints.
Your responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Night Shift Inbound Call Centre Agent will also involve communicating via ‘Online Instant Messaging’ as well as handling pre-booking requests.
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate patience, a willingness to assist and resolve each enquiry whilst providing a high level of service.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Answering intercom calls from the Company’s national locations and responding accordingly
- Handling and resolving enquiries via the telephone, intercom and by email
- Providing product and service information
- Remote access to parking equipment
- Liaising with local operations staff to gather information and resolve issues
- Recording all enquiry and call information according to defined procedure
- Identify and escalate priority enquires to the relevant departments or people
- Route calls where appropriate to other Head Office departments or local operations staff
- Follow up calls where necessary to ensure the enquiry is fully resolved
- Handling pre-booking requests
- Operating ‘Online Instant Messaging’ sessions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates MUST be willing to work the full shift (Start Work 7pm and Finish Work 7am)
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Services environment with peak daily demands
- Excellent communications skills
- A clear and friendly telephone voice
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Conversant with Microsoft Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3687
Full-Time, Permanent, Night Shift Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Leeds, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk