Customer Service Advisor who has an excellent telephone manner with good administrative, organisational and time-management skills, that works to a high level of accuracy, and is passionate about providing a first-class customer experience is required by a well-established Manufacturing Company based in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Benefits (Free Parking, Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme)
LOCATION: Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** Ideal Candidates will have previous Customer Service experience working within a manufacturing environment **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor who has an excellent telephone manner with good administrative, organisational and time-management skills, works to a high level of accuracy, and is passionate about providing a first-class customer experience.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor you will assist business clients that are placing new orders for the Company’s products. This will involve managing the process from start to finish, from taking the initial sales order to ensuring the required delivery date is met.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will also keep the clients updated on the status of their orders, ensuring you advise them of any delays or possible problems. You will ideally have experience of office work within a manufacturing environment.
The role will also involve some basic administration such as updating sales orders on the SAP system (additional training provided), creating credit notes and other general sales administration based tasks.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this small, friendly team of professionals that manage a range of UK and International orders from business clients around the world.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Act as the first point of contact for client calls and enquiries
- Be extremely helpful and knowledgeable when helping clients with their orders
- Entering sales orders on SAP (additional training provided)
- Maintains forecast and ensuring the order book is updated
- Creation of credit notes for returns from clients
- Communicates clearly with clients in relation to delivery dates, possible delays and quality issues
- Records delivery problems and undertakes actions in order to resolve them
- Develops a partnership with clients that is based on a good understanding of their needs
- Ability to develop a good understanding and knowledge of the products that are produced locally and at other European plants
- Gathers the required information for item creation and fills in new item requests
- Addresses logged invoice issues with the finance department
- Ensures that client data is well maintained and that sales administration is kept up to date
- Provides ideas / improvements for the processes within or related to your working area
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous customer service experience working within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Excellent telephone manner with an extremely helpful and professional approach when dealing with clients
- Willing to learn new systems and processes
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to work at a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge or understanding of the sales process from a customer service / administrative background would be highly desirable
- Previous experience using SAP would be highly desirable. However, any other CRM system experience would be great
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration would be highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4519
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk