Customer Service Advisor / Insurance Claims Handler who has excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills with a passion for providing a first-class customer experience is required for a well-established Insurance Company based in Colchester, Essex.
SALARY: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Colchester, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Insurance Claims Handler who has excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills with a passion for providing a first-class customer experience.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Insurance Claims Handler you will join the Company’s Specialist Property Claims Department where you will support policyholders and loss adjusters on new and existing claims.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Insurance Claims Handler, you will have previous insurance industry experience. Property claims experience would be highly desirable, although not essential as full product training will be provided.
As a successful candidate, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, exciting environment with a high level of autonomy. The Company encourage people to look for the best way to do things and suggest improvements. It is a place where you can truly make a difference and develop beyond the day job. Service is at the centre of what they do so they are looking for service orientated individuals who put the customer first and is empowered and equipped to make their own decisions on claims and give a level of customer service others revere.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Insurance Claims Handler:
- Deliver world class customer service daily, respecting the Company’s Claims Philosophy
- Handle telephone calls from policyholders, third parties, loss adjusters and other experts on new and existing claims
- Take claim notifications over the phone directly from customers and progress their claim in the most appropriate manner
- Negotiate and settle claims fairly and proactively with an emphasis on prompt resolution and ensuring the customer is kept informed
- Meet and exceed pre-defined SLAs / targets
- Work unsupervised and show initiative in your claims handling approach; understand that each customer is different and what the Company can do for them
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience within a customer centric environment
- Team player, able to band together as a team when volumes are high without compromising service
- Customer centric; Understands what exceptional customer service is and wants to deliver it
- Calm and works well under pressure
- Organised with good time management
- Excellent communication skills – face-to-face, written and telephone
- Working toward CII qualifications, or willingness to start
- Experience within Insurance and or claims
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4485
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Colchester, Essex. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk