Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent / Executive with good administrative, data capture, communication, telephone and listening skills is required for a well-established international contact centre and digital marketing solutions company.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT TRAINING PROVIDED
This is not your average call centre role. You will receive additional training to become a product expert. This will involve occasionally spending time in the field with one of the company’s engineers to gain a full understanding of the Guinness Quality Process, which will help you support the company’s clients.
SALARY: Starting salary £18,370 per annum (rising to £18,870 following successful Guinness accreditation)
LOCATION: Thame, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
- Monday – Friday & Rotational Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays (with a lieu day given for working weekends or Bank Holidays)
- 7.5-hour shift to be worked between 8am & 6pm (Monday to Friday) - Rota'd, Saturdays - 9am - 5pm & Sundays - 9am - 3pm
** Immediate Starts Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent / Executive with good administrative, data capture, communication, telephone and listening skills.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent / Executive you will provide an exceptional customer experience for all customers and stakeholders. You will be responsible for receiving inbound telephone calls, emails and administrative tasks from customers and respond to these on behalf of the company.
As a Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent / Executive you will gain an in-depth understanding of the client’s vision and values and ensure that these are reflected daily throughout the day.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent / Executive will include:
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the client activity and campaign product information
- Gain in-depth knowledge of ‘bar and cellar’ set-ups including parts used, fault diagnostics and resolution (full training will be given)
- Spend time ‘in the field and office’ with a company Engineer to get a full understanding of the Guinness Quality processes
- To become a ‘product and technical expert’
- To be able to handle all contacts to a high standard
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English or equivalent
- Confident telephone manner, including good communication and listening skills
- Accurate in data capturing
- Exceptional grammar and letter writing skills with high attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7040
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Thame, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk