Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent with excellent communication and organisation skills, who is able to provide a professional, helpful and efficient customer service, is required for a well-established, leading Company.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST have previous call centre or remote customer service based experience.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
SHIFT PATTERN: Working a 4 on 2 off shift pattern, either 08:00hrs – 16:00hrs or 12:00hrs – 20:00 hrs, across Monday to Sunday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent with excellent communication and organisation skills, who is able to provide a professional, helpful and efficient customer service.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent you will work within the Service Department answering all incoming calls, primarily from customers, resolving any queries.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent you will be customer focused with a pro-active approach to work and be flexible to take on new tasks.
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent will include:
- Respond and take ownership of all calls in a timely and effective manner
- Deal with queries from customers and engineers by phone or email and resolve issues as they arise
- Provide admin support for the service department, to include ensuring the in-house system and all necessary spreadsheets are kept up to date
- Ensuring the correct costs are added to jobs and that they are closed down as soon as possible, to prevent invoicing delays. This also includes chasing subcontractors for their invoices
- Scheduling engineers’ daily work within the designated areas
- Taking breakdowns and arranging attendance
- On occasions you may need to locate parts from stores and / or suppliers and ensuring they reach the required locations on time
- Any other administrative duties as required
- Assisting team members where necessary
- Able to provide a professional, helpful and efficient customer service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Highly organised due to the high demands this role sometimes requires
- Able to prioritise work and have excellent organisational skills
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Pro-active in your approach to work
- Can take ownership of jobs and see them through to completion
- Flexible to take on new tasks and to work outside of your comfort zone
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6247
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk