Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent that has a polite and professional telephone manner required for a well-established and successful Company based in Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire.
BASIC SALARY: £8.22 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (Equates to 22.5 day per annum), Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
LOCATION: Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
WORKING HOURS: 42.11 Hours per Week, 4 on 4 off, 1900 – 0700 hours
** ALL Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent that has a polite and professional telephone manner with great communication skills.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent you will be a dynamic individual who has a passion for people and a focus on solution finding. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate high levels of customer focus at all times. Previous experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
The role is based at the Company’s Head Office in Leeds City Centre and covers sites across the UK and Ireland. As the Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent you will join a team that deals with high volumes of intercom calls, phone calls, emails and communicates with customers over the web using the instant messaging facility and social media platforms. It is important for you to be organised and have the ability to multi-task.
For this role, you would need to demonstrate the ability to work alone as well as part of a team and also be able to self-motivate during quiet periods. The role offers opportunities to progress for the right candidate and the opportunity to be involved in a growing and evolving Customer Service team.
As one of the leading providers of car parking facilities in Europe the Company is committed to providing a quality service to all of their customers.
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate patience, a willingness to assist and resolve each enquiry whilst providing a high level of service.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent:
- Answering intercom calls from the Company’s national locations and responding accordingly
- Handling and resolving enquiries via the telephone, intercom and by email
- Providing product and service information
- Remote access to parking equipment
- Liaising with local operations staff to gather information and resolve issues
- Recording all enquiry and call information according to defined procedure
- Identify and escalate priority enquires to the relevant departments or people
- Route calls where appropriate to other Head Office departments or local operations staff
- Follow up calls where necessary to ensure the enquiry is fully resolved
- Handling pre-booking requests
- Operating ‘Online Instant Messaging’ sessions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Services environment with peak daily demands
- Excellent communications skills
- A clear and friendly telephone voice
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Conversant with Microsoft Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3757
Full-Time, Permanent, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Leeds, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk