Helpline Customer Service Advisor / Emergency Call Operator with a cool head in an emergency who will take calls from elderly and vulnerable residents in sheltered housing whilst delivering excellent customer care is required for a well-established company based in New Milton, Hampshire.
SALARY: £9.92 to £10.55 per Hour + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: New Milton, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 30.625 hours per week, 4 shifts on/4 shifts off, 6:45am to 4pm & 2:45pm to midnight (Including weekends and bank holidays)
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Helpline Customer Service Advisor / Emergency Call Operator with a cool head in an emergency who will take calls from elderly and vulnerable residents in sheltered housing whilst delivering excellent customer care.
Working as the Helpline Customer Service Advisor / Emergency Call Operator you can make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll be helping to transform lives through technology solutions, supporting the health, safety and security of vulnerable people.
As the Helpline Customer Service Advisor / Emergency Call Operator you are trusted to deliver outcomes that improve lives. The company knows this isn’t an easy task. It’s not for everyone. So, in return you’ll be well rewarded for your effort. You’ll be supported in your career – whether that’s career progression, learning new skills or simply doing what you do well.
And because the company is there for their customers around the clock, they’ve got opportunities that can be flexible for you.
If you’ve got the right attitude and personality, the company provide you with all the training you need to be the best you can be and answer calls quickly and calmly. As the voice of the company, you’ll put people at ease, record details accurately and swiftly act on requests, escalating things where needed.
- Great communication and listening skills
- The perseverance to get to the bottom of problems and solve them
- Lots of empathy and patience
- The ability to multitask and follow procedures
- Fantastic attention to detail
- To be quick thinking with good prioritisation skills
As a Helpline Customer Service Advisor / Emergency Call Operator you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days annual leave
- Best employer status rated Very Good
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Free fruit delivered to the offices each week
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Family and friends’ discounts on our services & products
- Casual dress
- Pension Scheme, up to 4% Company matched
- Life assurance 2x annual salary
- Contracted Overtime available once fully trained
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7074
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in New Milton, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk