Customer Service Advisor with excellent communication, telephone, complaint handling and call resolution skills is required for a progressive financial services company based in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: £16,575 per annum
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a proactive and positive approach to solving customer queries?
- Are you committed to providing excellent customer service?
- Do you have strong inter-personal skills?
If this sounds like you, the company can offer you a rewarding career with one of the most progressive financial services companies in the industry, providing high-quality customer service & first-class support to all self-employed agents and staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Previous applicants need not apply
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor with excellent communication, telephone, complaint handling and call resolution skills.
The company has 300 employees and over a 1,000 self-employed agents who are committed to the company, and they are now on the lookout for a talented Customer Service Advisor to join their team to help their customers live the lives they want.
The company does things the right way. They value team mindedness, integrity, customer focus and a collective desire to do the right thing. That all starts with the right people joining them. They have fantastic opportunities for development and growth for those who share their values.
They have an exciting future ahead of them and you could be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will always put the customer first. To do this, you will need to have a strong customer focus and positive attitude to handle all calls, incidents and complaints effectively and compliantly. You will also need to build and maintain strong relationships with both customers and field managers, to ensure the best outcomes for everyone.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will be required to:
- Offer excellent customer service, handling calls and emails promptly and effectively, providing a first-time resolution
- Ensure inbound customer service levels are within Service Level Agreement when handling calls, third party correspondence and business assurance activity
- Ensure new customer applications are processed correctly, compliantly and promptly
- Deal effectively with complaints and incidents
- Embrace and implement a culture that places the customer at the heart of all decision processes
- Conduct agreed number of Outbound customer Business Assurance calls on a weekly basis
- Act with integrity and create a positive, focussed and energetic working environment
- Complete weekly checks on agreed number of documents
- Report any poor customer interactions via a complaint or incident report
- Anticipate customer requirements, recognise possible opportunities and take active steps to satisfy customers’ needs
- Ensure professional standards at all times
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of business and field work
- Customer Service Experience (desirable)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to recognise problems and provide solutions to all types of challenges
- Have the drive to succeed on a personal, team, department and organisational level
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3695
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Hannley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands Recruitment
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk