Customer Service Advisor who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to listen and empathise with the customer and handle all enquiries and complaints in a professional and polite manner is required for an established high-end furniture and homeware retailer based in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working in a call centre / contact centre or customer service environment.
SALARY: Competitive + plus Quarterly Bonus + Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave Pro Rata, Staff Discount, Pension Scheme, Continuous Personal Development)
LOCATION: Didcot, Oxfordshire (Some Home Based Remote Working Possible)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (some weekend and bank holiday work will be required)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to listen and empathise with the customer and handle any complaints received by telephone, email or web chat in a professional and polite manner.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor you will have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve enquiries and complaints to a high standard, ensuring customers are happy with the outcome.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded over 20 years ago by three entrepreneurial women with a passion for beautiful, practical and comfortable homes, the business is more than a furniture and homeware retailer: it is a love affair with living well.
They inspire people to confidently create a home that reflects their personality, a space where nothing should be too precious or perfect to be enjoyed with family and friends.
British-born, today they have 14 stores across the UK – and are excited to have recently opened their first store in the US – an established Interior Design and Trade business, a mail-order service, thriving website and an app.
As a successful candidate you’ll have a great opportunity to join the company on their exciting journey where you will play a key role in supporting customers.
Your main duties as a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Handle internal and external customer enquiries and complaints via telephone and e-mail in an efficient and timely manner
- Providing support to customers in real time on the website via a live chat platform
- Take full ownership of a customer’s enquiry and be positive and proactive in finding a solution
- Maintain service level agreement for calls, written communication & web queries
- Feedback customer comments and issues and find creative solutions and suggestions to recurring problems
- Taking ownership of and completing a variety of administrational processes related to Customer Support
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a call centre / contact centre or customer service environment
- Excellent communicator, especially telephone manner: professional, clear, positive, upbeat, patient and friendly
- Computer literate with excellent written skills (spelling and grammar) particularly business letter writing
- Good numerate and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and organisational skills
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7191
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Didcot, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk