Call Centre Customer Service Advisor with excellent telephone, keyboard and communication skills who has the ability to work as part of a team is required for a well-established Contact Centre based in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Whilst full training will be provided, telephone, keyboard and good communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work as part of team. Previous experience working in a Contact Centre or previous Customer Care experience is desirable, although not essential.
SALARY: £17,510 per annum + Training
LOCATION: Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England (Currently working remotely. But will return to the office. Possibly 3 days in the office and 2 days from home) – Candidates MUST live near Liverpool.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Temporary (6 months) – 27th July 2021 – 28th January 2022
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week position on a rota basis Monday to Friday 8:30-6pm with some 9:00-1:00am shifts on a Saturday
START DATE: Candidates MUST be available to start on the 27th July 2021 as you will join other candidates on a 3 week training programme
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Call Centre Customer Service Advisor who, whilst full training will be provided, has good telephone, keyboard and communication skills with the ability to work as part of team.
After your initial 3 week training programme you will join the team as a Call Centre Customer Service Advisor where you will support customers contacting you via inbound telephone calls, emails, online chats and social media with regards to a range of enquiries which you will resolve or escalate for resolution.
As a Call Centre Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for delivering high standards of Customer Care within a committed, focussed and hardworking team
As a successful candidate you must be available to start 27th July 2021 due to an initial 3 week training programme.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Call Centre Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Handling inbound calls/emails/chats/social media
- Dealing with outbound calls
- Providing verbal and written information
- Answering customer queries and resolving issues
- Comfortable being hands on with a self-starter mind-set
- Curious and motivated team player with a positive attitude and the ability to use initiative
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate confidence with the ability to talk to customers about products, services and communication channels
- A high standard of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate and proficient in keyboard skills
- Adaptable in approach and attitude, with the ability to work calmly and constructively under pressure
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Able to commit to providing a first-class service, building strong, trusted relationships with customers
- Understand the importance of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6781
Full time, Temporary Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk