Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor / Sales and Retention Agent who has excellent listening and call resolution skills with the ability to understand the customers point of view and propose solutions to retain the customer is required for a well-established company based in Preston, Lancashire, North West England.
Ideal candidates need a great telephone manner, showing empathy and a helpful approach to each call. Full Training Provided.
SALARY: £17,452 per annum + Generous Commission + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Preston, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Generally the contact centre is open between 8am and 9pm. Shifts could be any time during these hours however, the company will provide you with a rota 2 to 3 weeks in advance to enable you to create a perfect work life balance.
** Multiple Jobs Available **
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor / Sales and Retention Agent who has excellent listening and call resolution skills with the ability to understand the customers point of view and propose solutions to retain the customer.
As a Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor / Sales and Retention Agent you will be the part of an award-winning team in Preston. The company is all about providing an excellent customer experience therefore we are looking for individuals who share their passion for providing a great experience!
As a Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor / Sales and Retention Agent you’ll be the first point of contact for customers. You will help broadband customers with joining the business or trying to retain customers. Your objective is to listen to the customer requirements or establish what the issue is by using a sales through service approach. Once identified, by using negotiation techniques and objection handling skills in addition to the save and retain tools provided, you will find the right match/alternative service for the customer.
In addition to retaining customers, you will also upsell & resign accounts wherever possible, in so doing, reduce customer churn. You will be given a comprehensive set of daily targets and objectives in line with Client’s company targets, and you will be expected to uphold the clients core values at all times.
The company will provide you with all the training and support in order for you to excel in your role.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who love what they do and encourage each other. The atmosphere in the contact centres is lively and fun – there’s always something fun to get involved in. With training and support, there are lots of opportunities to grow a long term career.
As a Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor / Sales and Retention Agent you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent listening skills and understanding of a good customer experience
- Able to show empathy and build a relationship with customers to deliver a first call resolution
- Eager to learn and develop and continuously improve your skills/capability
- Share your ideas and help your colleagues to improve overall customer experience
- Be the brand ambassador for the company and their clients
- Genuine passion for Sales/Retention through customer service
What would make you successful in this role?
- Being able to speak and ask questions to gain an understanding of customer’s circumstances
- Being able to make rational decisions, considering client’s guidelines to optimise customer satisfaction
- Good computer literacy and being able to navigate around our systems to ensure all details are entered accurately
- Handle customer calls in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to through training and compliance
BENEFITS & CAREER PROGRESSION
The company is committed to helping you develop a long and rewarding career with them. To ensure you have all the skills you need to succeed, they will provide you with excellent training and continuous support throughout your career with them.
- 20 Days holidays + Bank Holidays (increasing up to 30 days)
- Employee referrals scheme £300 for each successful referral
- Discounted canteen facility
- Discount across high street retail and electronic stores through Perkbox including cinema discounts at Odeon, Vue, Cineworld and Picture House; discounted days out for places like Alton Towers, Merlin Theme Parks, Virgin Experience Days, Sea Life Centre and much more.
Due to the nature of the role, all successful applicants will undergo a reference check, DBS check, CIFAS and credit check as part of the new starter process.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6344
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Preston, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk