Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent telephone manner and previous customer service experience is required for a well-established facilities management company based in Sutton, South West London.
SALARY: £18,500 - £20,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS: Workplace Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Interest-free travel card loan, Welfare benefits, up to 2 days per year time-off in lieu to support charitable projects
LOCATION: Sutton, South West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Due to continuing growth, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent telephone manner and previous customer service experience.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will join the Service Delivery Team to effectively deal with all queries and complaints raised by both clients and contractors as quickly and efficiently as possible.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will be knowledgeable or and effectively communicate the company’s terms and conditions and will be able to demonstrate professional and effective communication to clients and contractors.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent will include:
- Ensure all remittance and pay queries are resolved quickly
- Liaise between Area Managers (AM), contractors and cleaners, encouraging all parties to provide the best possible service
- Ensure all client accounts queries are resolved quickly and in so doing, reduce the amount of aged debt
- Minimize any missed cleans by liaising with the AMs to source immediate cover
- Raise client satisfaction ratings
- Deal with incoming client and contractor related calls, e-mails and correspondence, ensuring that all queries are resolved quickly and professionally in line with departmental processes
- Proactively manage all cases within agreed territories and ensure they are kept up to date
- Proactively manage testimonials and references and ensure they are kept up to date
- Effectively participate in group meetings and one to one meetings offering suggestions and improvements where appropriate
- Recommend and raise credits and invoices for clients and contractors when appropriate, seeking approval of the Manager if outside of your level of authority
- Process invoice and credit tasks for initial cleans, special cleans, changes in billing, missed cleans, poor cleans and caretakes in a timely manner
- Book service calls for Area Managers to visit clients
- Be proactive with contractor’s remittances, advising them of any discrepancies or changes in advance where possible
- Process any terminated clients in a timely fashion
- Promote a positive ‘can do’ attitude to internal and external customers and look to offer excellent customer service in all cases
- Process saved clients in a timely fashion
- Take note of all weekly KPI results and strive to effectively resolve any outstanding areas of work
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Competent at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and confident in learning new systems
- Customer service experience
- Experience or working to targets
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths & English Grade B or above
- Experience of working with a CRM database
- Experience of complaint management and customer retention
- Previous experience in a similar role especially within facilities management
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6212
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sutton, South West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk