Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent who has excellent administrative, organisational, multi-tasking and written and verbal communication skills is required by a well-established Company based in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: £18,500 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Shirebrook, Mansfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, Shift Work - 9am-6pm shifts over 5 days out of 7 with a team rota for cover to 8pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent who has excellent administrative, organisational, multi-tasking and written and verbal communication skills.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will provide customers with a high level of service using multiple channels such as the Telephone, Online Chat and Social Media to ensure any enquiries are handled and resolved to the highest possible standard.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent, you will also be required to liaise with internal departments and external third-party suppliers to help resolve any issues.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established and growing business that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent:
- Provide excellent and personable Customer Service to customers through all available channels
- Work with the highest standard of verbal and written communication and utilise an agile and nimble approach to each customer’s needs
- Log, record and resolve customer contacts and issues in an efficient and professional manner across all functions within the business. Take ownership of customer contacts and complaints and liaise with various departments, creating rapport with Store management and other departments to reach best resolutions and through that actively promote best practice
- Take action on customer feedback to recover potentially lost customers and/or resolve concerns
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Committed to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and not scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Natural ability to work independently within an established team
- Show respect to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships
- Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust from your team and peers
- Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5077
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Shirebrook, Mansfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk