Castle Water Limited has a number of Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent opportunities available for enthusiastic and customer-centric individuals seeking a new career in the water market.
FULL PRODUCT TRAINING PROVIDED
SALARY: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Hybrid working model where most roles can be undertaken through a combination of home and office working. The office is based in Rattray, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
As a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent, you will deal with customer queries through various means of contact including telephone, email and webchat. As a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent will undertake an in-depth training programme which will equip you with the relevant skills and knowledge required to ensure you are able to deliver an excellent level of service to our business customers.
Castle Water is one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. We are a disruptive new entrant and market leader in the water market.
Our Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent salaries range from £18,000 to £21,000 per annum, and we offer a hybrid working model where most roles can be undertaken through a combination of home and office working.
We can promise you a hardworking and lively environment which will equip you with skills that could be used across many areas of the business. You can expect to be part of a collegial and supportive team, with a strong emphasis on knowledge-sharing, continuous learning, mutual respect, and personal development. We will ask a lot of you, and in return, opportunities for advancement in our company are available for those who put in the effort. We value our people and love to watch them develop and advance in their careers with us.
When we offer you a post, we will help and support you in your work, but be prepared to learn through doing the role as much as undergoing formal training. These posts are for applicants with confidence and initiative as well as the maturity required to take responsibility and make decisions and be confident of their own abilities and potential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent
- Working with our business water customers to deliver excellent customer services
- Manage customer expectations effectively and resolve issues at the first point of contact
- Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, and efficiently and proactively deliver the best solution for Castle Water and the customer
- Liaise with a range of third parties on behalf of customers
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure more complex customer queries are investigated, escalated and resolved.
- Manage workload effectively ensuring all tasks are completed within given timescales
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service
- Must have experience of working within a Customer Service or Call Centre role, with the ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent phone manner with exceptional communication and clear written skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Computer literate with strong experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to flourish in a high pressure, challenging and fast paced environment
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Castle Water is one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. Our customers include some of the largest companies and public sector bodies in the UK.
Castle Water aims to deliver the best customer service in the sector. Creating positive interactions in the workplace and between our employees and our customers will help ensure our company continues to draw new and retain existing customers. Not only have we just achieved our 10,000th 5* Trust Pilot review, but we are also winners of the recent Customer Service Excellence Award for the Perthshire Chamber of Commerce Business Star Awards.
Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We have more 5* reviews on Trustpilot than all other water retailers combined. We pride ourselves on being transparent and treating customers fairly.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie, Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee. We are embedded in the local community and participate in many local events and activities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7752
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Castle Water