Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent who has a professional and confident telephone manner, with the ability to ask probing and clarifying questions in order to provide the correct guidance and advice is required for a leading financial services contact centre.
Candidates MUST have previous Customer Services experience
SALARY: £9.04 per Hour (Paid Fortnightly) and Overtime Enhanced Rates + Benefits
LOCATION: Home Based with office hubs for training, 121 meetings and coaching
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday. Shift Patterns between 08:00 – 18:00 hours.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent who has a professional and confident telephone manner, with the ability to ask probing and clarifying questions.
As a successful candidate you will join a service that provides free, high quality debt guidance to Customers throughout the UK. The aim is to make sure people get the help they need to deal with their creditors and reduce their debt. This service focusses on supporting people who can benefit most from your help or who are going through significant life events – such as saving for a home, dealing with the breakdown of a long-term relationship or starting a family. The aim is to be the best Customer Service provider, and their Agents make that happen.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent, you will handle incoming telephone enquiries from customers needing guidance on a variety of areas. No two days will be the same as you work to assist customers in their time of need, to provide guidance on specific areas and directing them to specialist agencies who the organisation works with. This will all be captured on the Customer Record System with accurate notes and the result of the call. As a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent, you will be assisted through this by a Team of experts and Managers who will coach and help you remotely but with time you will be able to work on your own with support available as required.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
As a Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will receive Client based training (virtual) that will equip you with the skills to be able to navigate the areas of specialist guidance options and you will mainly deal with Debt, Managing Money, Homes & Mortgages and Benefits. Post training, you will be supported by your own Team Manager, Agent Mentor and Subject Matter Expert, who will work with you to handle the incoming calls coming into the Centre. Throughout your career, you will receive refresher training, development opportunities and the ability to grow to other areas that we offer to our Client including Digital channels.
- We are looking for new Team Agents who firstly care about people. You must want to help others in their time of need as your day will be filled with people who need you and you must be ready and able to listen, respond and show empathy towards them
- A natural skill for speaking with people of all backgrounds, you will explore all areas with them, at times dealing with very sensitive matters
- You must be able to understand information and be able to relay that back in a professional, clear, manner – and providing a world class service to each and every caller
- Your role will be varied and can be stressful at times so you need to be able to cope with emotional calls and provide the professional levels of service, whilst letting the customer know that someone cares
- You will be of a calm nature and be able to build rapport with your Customers as you ask probing questions to provide extensive guidance
- You will have good IT skills, to be able to navigate the Telephony, CRM and Client Website as you will be using several systems which the company will fully train you on
- Excellent customer service is at the forefront of the company’s mind and you must ensure that Customers leave the enquiry knowing they have been heard, and have a route to help with their query
- You must have previous experience within a similar role
- Customer facing service experience
- Be of Degree calibre/NVQ Level 3 education
- Be able to work from Home in a quiet environment
- Have a general understanding of life events
- Have a good level of IT skills
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE
- Additional holidays accrued after required length of service (up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays per annum, Pro rata if part time)
- Great progression and secondment opportunities into a Team Manager role and / or support roles – These could include HR, Recruitment etc.
- Auto enrolment onto pension scheme after 2 calendar months
- Qualify for 5 days Company Sick Pay after 1 year
- Extensive Client and Company Training with weekly development sessions
- Working as part of an amazing team of Agents with the same goal
Job offers will be subject to both a financial and criminal background check.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6518
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Edinburgh, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk