Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent / Call Handler with previous experience in a similar inbound Customer Service role, excellent communication skills and a positive, friendly nature, is required for a well-established company based in central Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £17,423 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS: up to 5% Annual Personal Performance Related Bonus, Annual Company Performance Related Bonus, Annual Pay Reviews and Increases, Company Pension Scheme, 20 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Cycle to Work Scheme, Online Discounts Platform, Continuous Training and Development, Company Events (Summer and Christmas Parties)
LOCATION: Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, working 5 days per week Monday to Saturday (1 in 4 Saturdays), rotational shifts 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent / Call Handler with previous experience in a similar inbound Customer Service role, excellent communication skills and a positive, friendly nature.
As the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent / Call Handler you will join a busy team who provide and project a positive, friendly image to patients, representing the company in a first-class way, making sure all callers are treated in a professional manner.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent / Call Handler you will accurately maintain and update customer records on the customer management system, ensuring that all records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent / Call Handler will include:
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience for all callers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving all requests and queries across a number of communication channels – inbound / outbound calls and email
- Assist with the management of patient waiting lists
- Gain knowledge of all procedures carried out by the company
- Act as a liaison with the clinical team in providing advice to post-operative enquiries
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your manager
- Being a role model to the team by demonstrating outstanding positive behaviours and performance
- Their outcomes are some of the best in the UK – helping thousands of patients improve their vision
- Their patients provide fantastic feedback about them – this includes their short waiting times, their improvement in vision and how it’s improved their quality of life
- They’re very friendly and you’ll see lots of smiles from staff and patients
- They’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting the company in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus
- Previous experience in a similar inbound Customer Service role is essential
- Motivated to meet your KPI’s. Your individual performance will be key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality and productivity
- Polite, positive, friendly nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT and data entry skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6532
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk