Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent who has excellent communication and administration skills with a friendly and helpful telephone manner is required for a busy help desk team with well-established Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: up to £18,500 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent who has excellent communication and administration skills with a friendly and helpful telephone manner.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent you will join the Company’s busy Help Desk Team and handle inbound, outbound telephone, email and instant messaging enquiries.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent you will have a wide range of duties and responsibilities from setting up new accounts, booking and re-scheduling appointments, processing payments, complaint handling and escalating enquiries to the appropriate team.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer training and on-going career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
You’re duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Agent:
- Set up accounts; process bills; contact customers for missing information or to reschedule orders; process service turn on or service turn offs; transfer of service; meter relocation; credit handling; payment posting and general queries
- Access customers support needs and handle accordingly
- Use knowledge acquired during training and prior experience to resolve issues
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Set up billing for residential and commercial customers; scheduling service requests for meter reads; manage credit handling / payment posting and complaints
- Re-schedule missed appointments and update missing information on the system
- Deliver a first-class customer experience at all times
- Handle inbound, outbound and non-voice transactions, updating the system with detailed notes
- Provide first time call and / or transaction resolution where possible
- Escalate enquiries to the appropriate team when required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Professional and helpful telephone manner with excellent listening skills
- Ability to use a phone system
- PC Literate with knowledge Microsoft Office and good keyboard skills
- Ability to work in a team aiming to achieve daily set targets
- Ability to interact and build rapport with internal and external customers whilst seeking information
- Flexible with the willingness to work paid overtime when required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4538
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Reading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk