Customer Service Advisor / Client Account Executive that has excellent attention to detail, analytical ability and communication skills is required by a well-established children’s publishing company based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston). Experience in customer service and/or client management is also desirable.
SALARY: £17,500 - £24,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes from London Euston)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
Joining the company as the Customer Service Advisor / Client Account Executive is an opportunity to be part of an exciting story. The company has grown year on year with an expanding market and staff team. The company prides itself on its family culture and believe they are unique in the world of publishing with their speed to market approach. This is a fantastic job opportunity for an ambitious professional ready to embrace the career prospects offered.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on the role as a Customer Service Advisor / Client Account Executive and oversee book sales across a significant territory. The role will require hands on account management to ensure that excellent customer service levels are upheld. You will need to be prepared to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
As the Customer Service Advisor / Client Account Executive, you will liaise with the Sales, Creative, Production and Finance departments, you will work quickly, accurately, effectively, confidently and with initiative. You will maintain databases that reflect confirmed orders, track existing product as well as understand the customer’s interest and future sales opportunities to achieve sales targets. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work closely with them to take an active approach to sales, attending customer meetings and securing opportunities to grow the business.
Applications are welcome regardless of previous experience in the publishing industry although you should have a passion for publishing and it is advantageous but not essential to have some previous experience in sales, customer service or client management within a sales environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as Customer Service Advisor / Client Account Executive include:
- Manage a significant sales territory with responsibility of key accounts and customers
- Build long-term relationships with buyers from retailers, distributors and book sellers
- Work closely with Design, Production and Finance to cost, plan and deliver new print runs for your customers
- Help negotiate prices and schedules for new print runs
- Manage the client relationship through schedule changes or other potential issues
- Maintain and analyse sales databases, spread sheets and schedules to track and monitor sales and opportunity
- Help set budget and strategy, monitoring progress against targets
- Seek customer engagement opportunities for your territories and attend meetings with the Sales Manager
- Grow existing accounts, pursue new initiatives, open up new accounts and explore new business streams
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Experience required:
- A passion for books with a desire to develop a career within the sales team of a publishing company
- Some previous experience in sales, customer service or client management within a sales environment is preferred but not essential
- Strong communicator with the ability to build long term client relationships
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, passionate and motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power-point)
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your ideal job and you either have previous experience within a sales environment or are looking to start your career within this industry, then please send in your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4418v
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Recruitment advertising and CV sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk