Customer Service Advisor and Coordinator with experience in planning and scheduling field-based Engineers and resources, excellent communication skills and good geographical knowledge, is required for a well-established company based in Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Manchester, North West England – there may be the occasional requirement to visit other sites in the UK
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Full Driving Licence is essential
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor and Coordinator with experience in planning and scheduling field-based Engineers and resources, excellent communication skills and good geographical knowledge.
As the Customer Service Advisor and Coordinator you will play an integral part in helping to achieve the company’s strategic aim of becoming Europe’s No.1 premium perimeter protection brand.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor Coordinator you will answer incoming calls from customer, using technical knowledge to establish and assess the problem and advise and recommend accordingly, addressing and resolving and issues and complaints.
As a successful candidate you will join a company that is a premium perimeter protection business in the construction and manufacturing industries. They manufacture, install, and service a wide range of security products including gates, barriers and fencing solutions and operate in over 25 countries globally.
The company has a unique market position in that they are the only UK business that offer the complete perimeter protection solution.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor and Coordinator will include:
- Answering incoming calls from customers, using technical knowledge to establish and assess the problem and advise and recommend accordingly
- Address and resolve any issues and complaints
- Plan for an Engineer visit if needed; check the engineers schedule, know which skills are required, allocate to the nearest appropriate engineer
- Arranging permits and access equipment where required
- Making necessary arrangements for engineers including booking hotels
- Ensure jobs are completed efficiently, and within the agreed timescale
- Order any parts required for the Engineers work
- Produce quotes for the customer based on the work required
- Promote company products and services to customers
- Chase quotes for key accounts and overdue renewal customers
- Updating, adjusting contracts to meet customer needs on the ERP system and customer’s systems in real time
- Preparing and filing job reports
- Maintain good relationships with service providers and clients to keep customer base
- Respond to email enquiries
- Close out jobs and update internal trackers to show real time actions
- Full UK driving license
- Good geographical knowledge/navigational ability
- Excellent customer service capability with a friendly telephone manner
- Must have experience in planning/scheduling field based teams/resource
- Must have experience of using ERP systems
- Knowledge of perimeter protection products
- Experience within the construction or engineering industry
- Enhanced 33 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays (one week more than the statutory minimum)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Simply health care cash plan via salary sacrifice
- Free On-site Parking
- £500 Employee Referral Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary)
- Parental Support & Counselling Services
- Employee Assistance Programme & Healthy Living App
- Wellbeing Hubs
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6746
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk