Customer Service Advisor / Agent who has previous experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent people skills and the ability to provide a first-class customer experience is required for an airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Agent who previous experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent people skills and the ability to provide a first-class customer experience.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor / Agent you will as part of the larger Customer Services Team to provide excellent customer service to all passengers and crew travelling through the airport.
As a Customer Service Advisor / Agent you will be part of a highly recognised company which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Customer Service Advisor / Agent will include working as part of a team to:
- Provide excellent customer service to all passengers and crew travelling through the airport
- Accompany passengers and their luggage to lounge areas
- Ensure that the terminal and all passenger lounges are maintained to exceptional standards
- To be responsible for an efficient and safe transport of passengers and crew to and from the aircraft in a company vehicle or by escorting the passengers in their own vehicle
- Provide support and assistance to crew
- To assist all visitors, arriving and departing, with any specific requirements they might have, including hotel/restaurant bookings, car hire or other ground transportation
- To be responsible for meeting and greeting every aircraft arriving as soon as they land, whether flights are with passengers or “empty” flights
- To provide welcome and check-in facilities for large flights in accordance to current operating procedures
- To facilitate the arrival and departure process for passengers having to be checked by the Government agencies (Immigration, Special Branch, Customs, VAT) (where appropriate)
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role
- Flexible in approach and able to work across a variety of shift patterns
- Full UK driving license holder
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Airside driving experience is desirable
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays
- Branded uniform
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7303
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk