Customer Service Advisor / Aftersales Agent that is friendly, professional and passionate about providing a first-class customer experience is required for one of the country’s fastest growing, High-End Used Motor Vehicle Dealerships in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire.
SALARY: £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days statutory Bank Holidays, Employee Action Days (i.e. Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Quad Biking etc.), Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company, Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing and MOT’s, Annual Christmas Party, Awards Evening, Employee Assistance Programme, Discounted RAC Cover, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Referral Bonus and Life Insurance.
LOCATION: Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 08:00hours to 18:00hours and every other Saturday 08:30hours to 12:30hours
** Join One of the Country’s Fastest Growing Motor Vehicle Dealerships **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: Full Driving Licence Required
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you interested in working in a professional friendly aftersales team where your skills and knowledge are appreciated?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to this question, then we have the role for you that is both interesting and varied within a welcoming team.
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Aftersales Agent that is friendly, professional and passionate about providing a first-class customer experience.
Working as the Customer Service Advisor / Aftersales Agent you will have a varied role from booking services, MOTs, liaising with customers, Vehicle Technicians, Sales Teams, and warranty companies, provide estimates, collect payments and arrange courtesy cars.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join one of the Country’s fastest growing Used Motor Vehicle Dealerships and play a pivotal role in this prestigious site in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Aftersales Agent:
- Ensuring the workshop time is fully utilised, calculating charges for parts, labour, service repairs and providing necessary estimates to customers. Finalising the outcome with the customer and collecting payment
- Advising customers of technical queries/issues - dealing with them over the phone and face to face
- Establishing a clear understanding of symptoms/problems the customer is experiencing with their vehicle and liaise accordingly with the Technicians
- Taking bookings for courtesy cars and checking them in and out with each customer
- Advising of and selling additional work required to be carried out
- Communicating technical information in a clear and concise way
- Liaison with the Sales Teams and Workshop, suppliers and warranty companies
- Booking in vehicle services and MOTs
- Maintaining up to date documentation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Customer Service Advisor / Aftersales Agent you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a vehicle After-Sales / Service Adviser role
- Have a passion for providing complete customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be courteous and professional at all times
- Strong IT skills and be self-motivated, knowledge of Pinnacle or other Dealer Management System would be advantageous
- A full driving licence is essential (Due to insurance purposes, this vacancy is only open to applicants 21 years old and above)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4264
Business Manager, Car, Motor Vehicle Dealership Full-Time, Permanent, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Leicester, Wigston, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Hinckley, Measham, Beeston and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk