Customer Service Advisor / Administrator with strong organisation and communication skills, as well as tact and diplomacy, required for a leading Specialist Vocational College based in London.
SALARY: £15,000 per annum + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
HOURS: Working 3 days per week, 9am to 6pm with flexibility required for some later evenings and weekend work
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator with strong organisation and communication skills, as well as tact and diplomacy.
Successful candidates will work predominately within the Central Admissions Department, but will also provide support to the Reception and Salon during busy periods.
Working as Customer Service Advisor / Administrator you will enjoy working in a busy environment handling and managing telephone, email and live-chat enquiries from students (and parents) as well as carrying out general administration duties.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor / Administrator:
- To receive all incoming telephone calls promptly and efficiently in a courteous, efficient and helpful manner
- Identifying the caller’s requirements, dealing with callers’ needs, or transferring calls as appropriate
- Dealing with student / parent enquiries via live-chat and email
- Provide administrative support to the Central Admissions Team
- Provide cover for the Front Desk and Salon as and when required, dealing courteously with external visitors
- To maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Act
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a busy customer services / customer facing role
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to deal with sensitive matters and an understanding of confidentiality issues including data protection
- Professional discretion, maintaining a professional and effective manner with visitors, staff and learners matters
- Well-presented and professional
- Good level of IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication, written and numerical skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Adaptability (a propensity to be flexible where necessary)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4669
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment job board advertising and CV sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk