Customer Service Advisor / 111 Healthcare Call Agent / 999 Call Taker who has great listening, communication and influencing skills with the ability to act calmly and decisive is required for an organisation based in Winchester, Hampshire.
** Full Training Provided **
SALARY: £20,330 - £21,777 pro rata + £1200.00 Recruitment and Retention bonus in the first year + Generous Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Otterbourne, Winchester, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time and Part-Time, Permanent Positions Available
- 37.5 Hours per Week (working 8 or 10 hour shifts)
- 24, 18 or 12 Hours per Week (working 6 hours shifts)
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Customer Service Advisors / 111 Healthcare Call Agents / 999 Call Takers who have great listening, communication and influencing skills with the ability to act calmly and decisive.
Customer Service Advisors / 111 Healthcare Call Agents / Health Care Advisors are mediators, influencers, pacifiers and life savers – no two calls are the same.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor / 111 Healthcare Call Agent / 999 Call Taker you will take a variety of incoming calls from patients, providing them with an appropriate response to urgent healthcare needs within a timeframe. This could range from booking a GP appointment, advising them to attend an out of hour’s service or even dispatching an ambulance.
As a Customer Service Advisor / 111 Healthcare Call Agent / 999 Call Taker you need the following skills and attributes:
- Be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- It is essential that you are computer literate
- You must be keen to learn new skills
- You must be passionate about high quality patient care and be caring and able to remain calm under pressure
As a successful candidate you will also have the opportunity to grow your career, specialising in different areas such as coaching new staff, auditing or becoming a team leader.
It can be a tough job, but in return you will receive great pay, training, benefits and have the support of a strong team.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to excellence to the patients
- Good communication skills
You will need to be able to commit to a 6-week full time training programme which will be fully paid.
Course Start Date: Day and Evening training to commence in December / January / February 2021/2022 onwards. The 6 weeks training consists of classroom-based training, listening to calls and coaching in the call centre. The training will take place in Otterbourne, Winchester for the classroom elements.
The initial training is 37.5 hours a week. After training the shifts available at this time are 37.5 / 24 / 18 / 12 hours per week. Your annual salary will reflect your weekly hours.
On top of your salary, you have the potential to earn more! For all time Saturday (midnight to midnight) and any week day after 8pm and before 6am Time plus 35%,And all time on Sundays and Public Holidays (midnight to midnight) Time plus 69%
- Training and support from the dedicated in-house education team
- A nationally recognised qualification in Pathways
- Access to continual professional development and opportunities
- Occupational Health support along with an Employee Assistance Programme
- Enrolment into the Pension Scheme
- Discounts in over 200+ stores including Holidays, Days out, Car insurance, Restaurants and Clothing
PLEASE NOTE: You will need access to a laptop/computer for your Assessment if shortlisted.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7351
Full-Time and Part-Time Contact Centre / Call Centre Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Otterbourne, Winchester, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk