Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant with good organisational, time-management and administrative skills is required for an establish Service Delivery Team based in Sutton, South London.
SALARY: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Sutton, South London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (Part-Time Hours will be considered)
WORKING HOURS: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
** Career Progression Opportunities Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant with good organisational, time-management and administrative skills.
Working as a Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you will be making outbound calls and emails to clients to ensure the quality of service being delivered is to the company’s high standard. Escalating any concerns to the relevant Service Delivery Advisor to manage.
As a Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you be required to carry out general administration duties such as making up customer care books / site books and communicating changes of specifications to cleaners.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your key responsibilities as a Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant include:
- To effectively deal with all outbound customer service calls and emails
- To manage all incoming emails to the team inbox and escalate to the relevant Service Delivery Advisor when required
- To demonstrate professional and effective communication to clients and contractors
- To upload all inbound emails to the team inbox and task to the relevant Service Delivery Advisor
- To carry out general administration duties for the Service Delivery team
- Customer service experience with administration duties
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and close working relationships with internal and external customers
- Competent at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and confident in learning new systems
- GCSEs Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with a CRM database
- Experience of working towards targets
- Previous experience in a similar role especially within facilities management
- Interest-free travelcard loan
- Up to two days/year time-off in lieu to support charity projects
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6691
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sutton, South London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk