Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, communication and organisation skills that works to a high level of accuracy is required for a well-established and successful Garage Door Installation Company based in Crawley, West Sussex.
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Crawley, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, communication and organisation skills that works to a high level of accuracy.
Working as the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you will report to and work alongside the Purchasing Manager and will be responsible for keeping purchase order and warranty records up to date.
As the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you will also act as a liaison between supplier and customer, ensuring the customer is kept up to date about deliveries and suppliers are chased for required information. You will need to accurately check order acknowledgements against purchase orders and provide general administrative support to the purchasing and sales departments.
If you think you have the key skills required and you are looking to start a new rewarding career, then please forward your CV to our CV Response Team who will review your details.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant will include:
- Organising customer delivery runs
- Chasing and checking supplier / manufacturer order acknowledgments
- Order progressing with suppliers / manufacturers
- Process and progress warranty claims from customers with suppliers / manufacturers
- Main point of contact for warranties, customers and order progression
- Notifying customers of orders coming into stock or of possible delays via email / phone
- Taking payments from customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Ability to work in a team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6411
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crawley, West Sussex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk