Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, multi-tasking, organisational and time-management skills is required for a busy warehouse distribution centre.
SALARY: £17,500 - £18,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: You can be based at the closest site to your home. The sites are based at: Brampton, Carlisle, Cumbria, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (Applications for Part-Time will also be considered)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
PLEASE NOTE: This job is predominately office based. However, you will be required to help out and work in the warehouse from time to time.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, multi-tasking, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you will support and work closely with the customer service, warehouse and head office teams to ensure the smooth running of the distribution business.
This role is both administrative and customer service based and is about ensuring the Company runs efficiently, with set processes and to ensure customer satisfaction.
The role is office based although you will be required to work in the warehouse from time to time and may be required to visit elsewhere on occasion e.g. head office. The role has plenty of variety, multi-tasking and the need to prioritise workload.
As the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you will:
- Process transactions e.g. orders, invoices, credit notes, returns, order responses, advance shipping notifications and despatch notes
- Respond to customer / staff and external company enquiries
- Maintain good relationships with customers, staff and external contacts
- Maintain various databases and filing systems accurately
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant:
- Retrieve orders from various sources and process in the internal ERP system
- Process various follow up transactions in external systems e.g. order responses, advanced shipping notifications, despatch notes and invoices
- Raise and check the accuracy of invoices, credit notes and returns
- Open new customer accounts in conjunction with the Account Manager and Rep including obtaining credit references
- Provide efficient and effective customer care whilst maintaining the highest standards
- Liaise with other departments in order to satisfy customer order needs
- Liaise with the warehouse, head office staff, external agents / companies and customers on customer service related issues
- Liaise with external carriers on delivery issues
- Liaise with management / directors at head office on wider issues
- Provide full and thorough follow up after every customer / staff / external engagement
- Maintain an accurate & effective computerised and manual filing systems
- Maintain / update computerised information for e.g. stockfile information
- Maintain accurate records of petty cash
- Help out with warehouse duties as and when required
- Cover some of the Line Manager’s duties for holidays and absences
- Previous administrative and customer service experience
- Good written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel inc. VLOOKUP, web and ERP systems - previous experience with Sage preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands quickly
- Ability to follow multiple complicated processes liable to frequent change
- Able and willing to learn new systems and processes
- Attention to detail and ability to provide full and timely follow up
- Confident persona with the ability to make informed decisions
- Neat, well presented, organised, able to work independently and interdependently
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment
- Willing to work within the warehouse when required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5678
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Brampton, Carlisle, Cumbria, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk