Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, multi-tasking, organisational and time-management skills is required for a busy warehouse distribution centre located in Brampton, Carlisle, Cumbria, North West England.
SALARY: £15,500 - £17,500 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Brampton, Carlisle, Cumbria, North West England
JOB TYPE: 6 Months Full-Time, Temporary Contract, with the possibility to go permanent
PLEASE NOTE: This job is predominately office based. However, you will be required to help out and work in the warehouse from time to time.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, multi-tasking, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you will support and work closely with the customer service, warehouse and head office teams to ensure the smooth running of the distribution business.
This role is both administrative and customer service based and is about ensuring the Company runs efficiently, with set processes and to ensure customer satisfaction.
The role is office based although you will be required to work in the warehouse from time to time and may be required to visit elsewhere on occasion e.g. head office. The role has plenty of variety, multi-tasking and the need to prioritise workload.
As the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant you will:
- Process transactions e.g. orders, invoices, credit notes, returns, order responses, advance shipping notifications and despatch notes
- Respond to customer / staff and external company enquiries
- Maintain good relationships with customers, staff and external contacts
- Maintain various databases and filing systems accurately
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Administrator / Administration Assistant:
- Retrieve orders from various sources and process in the internal ERP system
- Process various follow up transactions in external systems e.g. order responses, advanced shipping notifications, despatch notes and invoices
- Raise and check the accuracy of invoices, credit notes and returns
- Provide efficient and effective customer care whilst maintaining the highest standards
- Liaise with other departments in order to satisfy customer order needs
- Liaise with the warehouse, head office staff, external agents / companies and customers on customer service related issues
- Liaise with external carriers on delivery issues
- Liaise with management / directors at head office on wider issues
- Provide full and thorough follow up after every customer / staff / external engagement
- Maintain an accurate & effective computerised and manual filing systems
- Maintain / update computerised information for e.g. stockfile information
- Maintain accurate records of petty cash
- Help out with warehouse duties as and when required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous administrative and customer service experience
- Good written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Neat, well presented, organised, able to work independently and interdependently
- Good computer skills including spreadsheets, ERP systems, word processing, e-mail and web
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment
- Willing to work within the warehouse when required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-T4503
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Brampton, Carlisle, Cumbria, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk