Customer Experience Supervisor with excellent supervisory, organisational, coordination and call resolution skills is required by Worthing Homes.
SALARY: £23,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits (26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period), Childcare Vouchers, 4% Employer Contribution to Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme)
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week (Monday to Friday)
LOCATION: Worthing, West Sussex
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Experience Supervisor Leader with excellent supervisory, organisational, coordination and call resolution skills.
Working as the Customer Experience Supervisor you will support the Customer Experience Manager in the provision of a high quality front line service.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to their lives, and the communities in which they live and work. Our mission is to optimise our customers’ experience by meeting each customer’s individual needs through a joined-up, consistent and forward-thinking approach.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Experience Supervisor include:
- Assist with the organisation and coordination of the day to day work of the team
- Ensure the provision of a high quality ‘one stop shop’ service
- Deal effectively and courteously with all enquiries such as repairs, tenancy matters, lettings, rent account and arrears queries resolving the majority of these immediately
- Be the first line escalation for customers with ongoing enquiries and for contractors with repair concerns
- Deal with complaints (first stage) in line with our complaints procedure
- Develop and maintain a thorough and up to date working knowledge of Worthing Homes’ services, procedures and legislation
WHO ARE WE?
Helping people create sustainable futures
We believe that good quality affordable housing is the foundation required for so many other things that we all depend on but may take for granted – security, education, health, work and support networks.
It’s much more than bricks and mortar – it’s about people, communities and opportunities.
Worthing Homes has over 3,500 properties in the Sussex coastal area. We provide affordable rented homes, key worker accommodation, low cost shared ownership, sheltered housing and new homes for local people.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to effectively manage, maintain and improve their homes.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Customer Service Advisor Supervisor / Contact Centre Team Leader you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer services experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in dealing with complex cases and the ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication and IT skills across all channels
- The ability to understand the needs and perceptions of clients
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
We are an inclusive organisation and value each individual’s unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4152
This vacancy is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Worthing Homes
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies at Worthing Homes. Find work in Worthing, West Sussex. Recruitment Advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.