Customer Experience Manager that has great team management, organisational and time-management skills with a passion for delivering excellent customer service is required by Worthing Homes.
SALARY: £37,846 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
BENEFITS: 26 days holiday increasing to 29 days after 3 years’ service, 4% Employer pension contribution, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period), Employee Assistance Programme.
LOCATION: Worthing, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: To be successful in this role you will need to be resilient with have a ‘hands on’ management style and be able to handle and resolve escalated customer complaints in a professional manner, providing a first-class customer experience at all times. Experience of working within social housing and an understanding of the sector is essential.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager that has great team management, organisational and time-management skills with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
9 out of 10 of our customers say we are a good landlord – can you help us make it 10?
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to their lives and the communities in which they live and work. Our mission is to optimise our customers’ experience by meeting each customer’s individual needs through a joined-up, consistent and forward thinking approach.
Our Customer Experience Manager role is an exciting opportunity to champion, modernise and transform the customer experience at Worthing Homes. As the Customer Experience Manager, you will manage our customer experience team of 5, encourage customers to embrace digital technology, and implement our customer service strategy.
This is a ‘hands on’ role, so you must be prepared to take ownership and resolve any serious complaints that arise. Previous complaint handling experience would be highly desirable.
You will be managing a team who are the first point of contact with our customers and internal colleagues resolving and dealing with all types of housing and payment enquires.
If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer experiences read on!
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Experience Manager:
- Provide effective day-to-day management to the customer experience team of 5
- Ensure quality, flexible and customer focussed services are delivered
- Be the champion of excellent customer service throughout the organisation
- Manage our complaints process and to drive continuous improvement – you will also be required to take ownership and resolve the more serious complaints
- Take the lead on implementing new digital communication methods
- Analyse feedback and data and influence our future services
WHO ARE WE?
Helping people create sustainable futures
We believe that good quality affordable housing is the foundation required for so many other things that we all depend on but may take for granted – security, education, health, work and support networks.
It’s much more than bricks and mortar – it’s about people, communities and opportunities.
Worthing Homes has over 3,500 properties in the Sussex coastal area. We provide affordable rented homes, key worker accommodation, low cost shared ownership, sheltered housing and new homes for local people.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to effectively manage, maintain and improve their homes.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Experience of managing and developing a high performing team using proven management skills
- Experience in achieving consistently excellent customer service
- The ability to collate and interpret feedback to drive customer improvements
- Experience of delivering customer services through digital technology and multiple channels
- Knowledge of the social housing sector and the complex needs of our customers
- Experience of dealing with Inbound customer queries
- Experience of complaints management in an organisation and how it relates to Customer Service
We are an inclusive organisation and value each individual’s unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4422
This vacancy is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Worthing Homes
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Worthing, West Sussex. Recruitment advertising and CV sourcing services provided by AWD online.