We have a fantastic new job opportunity at Lifeplus for a German Speaking Customer Care Team Leader with verbal and written fluency in German and English, previous supervisory experience and good coaching and feedback skills.
SALARY: £30,500 per annum + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: A mixture of home and office working however we do ask candidates to be within a commutable distance of our office in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
HOURS and DAYS: Working 2 On / 2 Off Shifts: A two-week cycle (70.5 hours) working 2 days on and 2 days off, 07:00 – 20:00 hrs
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a German Speaking Customer Care Team Leader with verbal and written fluency in German and English, previous supervisory experience and good coaching and feedback skills.
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment of mutual respect, trust and collaboration. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
Working as the German Speaking Customer Care Team Leader you will motivate and support a team of administrators to provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes.
Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role of the German Speaking Customer Care Team Leader is to motivate and support a team to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
Your duties and responsibilities as the German Speaking Customer Care Team Leader will include:
- Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries
- Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach
- At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries
- Recruitment of Customer Care Administrators
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience
- Passionate about delivering customer service
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems
- Positive and engaging communication skills
- Coaching & feedback skills
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues
- Face to face Customer Service skills with visitors and at events
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Interpret department, team and individual metrics for continuous improvement
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge
Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from Lifeplus House
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal record check
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6451
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Lifeplus