Experienced Croupier and Card Dealer with strong customer service skills, competency with basic use of NEON and the ability to deal American Roulette, Blackjack and Three Card Poker, is required by a well-established Casino in Manchester.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you an experienced Croupier wanting to continue your Gaming career?
- Do you enjoy the buzz and excitement of a 24/7 working environment?
- Do you thrive in a noisy, fun, bustling and demanding environment where no shift is ever the sam and the hours can often fly by?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we want to hear from you!
SALARY: £22,500 - £27,500 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Various Shift Patterns which require working evenings, nights, weekends and shifts over a 24/7 trading week. Candidates must be flexible to the working hours required by a busy casino. Part-Time hours may be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST hold a PFL / Personal Functional Licence issued by the Gambling Commission.
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
** Continuous Training and Development **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Croupier and Card Dealer with strong customer service skills, competency with basic use of NEON and the ability to deal American Roulette, Blackjack and Three Card Poker.
As a Croupier and Card Dealer you will be comfortable working in the highly regulated gaming sector in a busy casino with a high volume (in terms of numbers) of customers.
Excited? You should be! It can be fast paced by fun and hugely rewarding.
Working as the Croupier and Card Dealer you will provide all customers, guests and visitor with the highest level of customer service to ensure that the unique casino experience is always achieved.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join this iconic brand, which can offer excellent career development opportunities.
Your duties as the Croupier and Card Dealer will include:
- Always maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Always acknowledge players when they arrive at the table
- Remember and refer to customers by their name when appropriate
- Recognise and respond to customers in a manner that is appropriate to their level of experience
- Remain patient and polite with customers even in times of disagreement and dispute
- Deal all games in accordance with procedures including “The Rules of the Game” and the ‘Gaming Manual’
- Conduct game commentary with clarity
- Use experience and tact to defuse potential or actual customer problems
- Inform a Manager when a customer persistently displays behaviours associated with a “Problem Gambler”
- Maintain an awareness of customer body language, report suspicious behaviour
- Work to continually improve technical skills to improve the efficiency of games
- Attend meetings, training workshops and other communication events as and when requested
- Regularly check all of the gaming equipment on the tables
- Assist with supervising/supporting dealing staff on one or more tables as required. This duty includes training of less experienced dealers, providing corrective coaching or guidance where necessary
- Take over dealing duties on challenging or high-volume games when demand requires
- Undertake training as a Safer Gaming Ambassador and be able to interpret the company’s Safer Gaming policy to include conducting and documenting customer Safer Gaming interactions as and when required
- Support the Gaming Supervisors and ACM’s in their day to day duties
- Be fully competent to conduct level 1,2,3 & 4 customer interactions to a detailed standard
- Undertake daily CDD and KYC checks and complete reports as required
- Must hold a valid Personal Functional Licence (PFL)
- Able to deal AR, Blackjack and Three Card Poker
- Competent with basic use of NEON
- Understand and fully applies of AML/SG policy requirements to the dealer role
- Strong Customer service skills
- Able to deal Punto Banco, if offered in their venue
- Able to fulfil and undertake the SGA Role
- Able to support/supervise table games
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied via this site, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6720
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk