Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Manager with good knowledge of SQL Server databases and their structures, T-SQL Scripting, Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is required for a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: 35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Manager with good knowledge of SQL Server databases and their structures, T-SQL Scripting, Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
Working as the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Manager you will be responsible for the management and development of the Customer Relationship Management platform, ensuring the Company make greater use of the CRM data to improve its business intelligence and targeted communications.
The CRM is critical to the day-to-day running of the organisation and as the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Manager your role will be a mix of reactive and proactive work.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer a great working environment and career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Manager:
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the Company
- Identify process improvements to leverage greater use of CRM automation, personalisation and user experience
- Customise Dynamics 365: creating new CRM entities, forms, adding fields, creating dashboards, reports & marketing lists, setting up workflows and automated processes where necessary
- Administer Dynamics 365: creating new users, business units and teams, managing licences, security roles and settings
- Train users e.g. training all new staff on how to use CRM, monitor staff usage i.e. making sure all staff members are using Dynamics 365 and using it correctly, make sure all staff are aware of best practice and data protection
- Create and update training documentation and videos for staff
- Business Intelligence – identifying insights and trends from the data to better inform the business as a whole
- Ensure the CRM remains GDPR compliant and meets other legal requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot – ensuring everything is working as it should be, keeping an eye on storage, third party APIs and their integrations etc.
- Test bug fixes in CRM and related parts of the website portal
- Help resolve support tickets from website users where CRM is the issue
- Provide insight and data to improve personalised, dynamic and relevant communications
- Managing third party suppliers
- Extensive knowledge of the customisation and administration of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Good knowledge of databases and their structures
- Experience in SQL Server, T-SQL scripting, data transformations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge of GDPR and other legal requirements around the holding, sharing and usage of information
- Knowledge of communications best practice
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5419
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk