CRM Manager who has strategic CRM management and campaign implementation skills with the ability to build dynamic campaigns, segment lists and use marketing automation tools like Pardot or similar is required to join our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CRM Manager who has strategic CRM management and campaign implementation skills with the ability to build dynamic campaigns, segment lists and use marketing automation tools like Pardot or similar.
We are currently executing on our business and digital transformation and as a result have an exciting opportunity for a data-driven CRM Manager, focused on driving lead nurture campaigns and retention.
As the CRM Manager you will work closely with wider Marketing and Sales Team. The right candidate will be responsible for owning the CRM strategy, building high-performing campaigns using best practice across email, landing pages and content. The successful candidate will use insight to drive segmentation, lead-scoring, analytics and sales enablement.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the CRM Manager include the following:
- Ownership of the CRM strategy and plans across the customer lifecycle to drive marketing and retention campaigns, understanding at an extensive level how to segment data
- Using your expertise in marketing automation, create timely, engaging, segmented communications to drive engagement and support the sales funnel, as well as defining a dynamic strategy to maximise retention
- Establish a close working relationship with key stakeholders within the business, in particular the sales and customer success teams, driving MQLs and SQLs for both new business and cross and upsell to existing clients
- Using your copywriting skills create dynamic campaigns that deliver high levels of engagement and drive conversion
- Deliver regular reports for relevant stakeholder on activity, being responsible for the management of tracking and measuring email marketing campaigns, including detailed success metrics and marketing impact, conversion and retention rates
- Create a clear flow for nurturing leads, provided from the digital marketing acquisition team, events and conferences, webinars and other marketing activities
- Regularly review and oversee any improvement required within the CRM to ensure the smooth running of campaigns, working closely with Tech and external vendors to implement
- Identify opportunities for Account Based Marketing and introduce a programme to drive ABM across relevant customers
- Take a regional based approach to campaigns and marketing activity to assist with a range of business activities, including submissions from our global audience, understanding how markets and customer needs differ across jurisdictions and tailor as appropriate
- Work alongside the Brand Marketing Manager to ensure all campaigns are on-brand and customer focused
- Manage the CRM Exec to execute and deliver on business goals
- Considerable experience within a B2B business managing CRM, ideally within a business that has gone through a transformation or has grown at pace
- Experienced in strategic CRM Management and campaign implementation including growing email lists and segmentation. You will also understand the role CRM plays in driving revenue, increasing retention and customer lifetime value
- Experienced in building dynamic campaigns using the CRM, understanding how to nurture leads and drive conversion
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing automation tools, ideally Pardot but other leading systems also considered
- Make decisions based on data, analysing results and sharing insight. You can demonstrate how you have implemented systems to report on and measure the effectiveness of marketing activity and use data to identify business opportunities
- Willing to innovate and test different approaches to understand what works and what doesn’t and why using the tools at your disposal such as A/B testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator used to communicating with a professional, discerning audience and a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills in manipulating large data sets in Excel and potentially data visualisation tools
- Adhere to email best practice including adherence to GDPR and deliverability
- Strong line manager able to provide clear direction to meet marketing and wider business objectives
- Degree qualified or relevant marketing qualification
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6672
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners