CRM Marketing Executive with experience preparing, managing and producing targeted, multi-channel communication programmes is required for a well-established, independent Communications Agency based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: up to £30,000 per annum + Bonuses + Profit Share
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CRM Marketing Executive with experience preparing, managing and producing targeted, multi-channel communication programmes.
The company is ambitious with big clients, which in turn can offer you huge opportunities!
Getting the right message, to the right people, at the right time, by the right channels. And then getting the right results is what they specialise in.
We’re looking for a CRM Marketing Executive who can help the company continue their success in doing just that.
As the CRM Marketing Executive, you will have experience of running successful multi-channel communication campaigns with the ability to review and analyse the results so that future campaigns can be fine-tuned and optimised.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with existing, relevant experience, looking to develop a more promising career and a much brighter future within this small, busy and ambitious company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a specialist independent Communications Agency, based in Leeds, the company’s purpose is to build better quality, more focused customer communication programmes. Then use these effectively to achieve the best possible results, across appropriate multi-channel environments, with the most powerful propositions.
In the process, they employ disciplined analysis allowing them, and their clients, to continually improve. They’re always looking at the broader picture.
The company is currently experiencing a period of growth and now need an extra, talented person prepared, and ambitious enough, to take on an increasing range of responsibilities within this exciting and growing industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the CRM Marketing Executive:
- Prepare, manage and produce targeted, multi-channel communication programmes from precise briefs and maintaining tight schedules to specified budgets
- Review and analyse campaign results, using that information to improve future campaigns
- Liaise with and develop positive relationships with both suppliers and clients
- Be versatile enough to take on additional tasks when necessary
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of multi-channel communications and the processes necessary to execute successful campaigns
- Ability to dissect and manage budgets accurately
- Capability to react quickly to changing situations and come up with appropriate solutions
- Understanding how to develop more successful future campaigns based on previous results
- Experience running Business-to-Consumer (B2C) campaigns would be advantageous
- Campaign management industry experience covering the Retail, Hotel / Hospitality and / or Financial Services would be highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4027
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk