CRM Executive who has experience delivering email campaigns, measuring results, segmenting lists and using automation tools like Pardot or similar is required to join our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
This is an exciting new role for an ambitious CRM Executive (know as a Campaign Executive within the business) who would like the opportunity to join a market leading research and insight business, which is currently embarking on a complete transformation of its digital offering.
Working as the CRM Executive you will report to the CRM Manager and will play an instrumental role in growing driving leads, increasing engagement and retention. As an integral part of the Marketing team you will help to automate campaigns for a global audience. As the CRM Executive you will work closely with Sales to nurture and acquire qualified leads as well as deliver all related analytics and tracking associated with the campaigns.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the CRM Executive include the following:
- Using marketing automation create and manage high-performing, integrated marketing campaigns to deadline, working with different teams to deliver campaigns based on business requirements
- Analyse and report on campaigns, leads, conversion rates and ROI providing insights and recommendations for senior stakeholders
- Design user-centric automated campaigns to nurture prospects from MQLs to SQLs and optimise conversion
- Working alongside other members of the Marketing team, creating dynamic marketing literature and collateral
- Work with internal designer to create dynamic HTML templates as required, always remaining within brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to deliver multi-channel and integrated marketing campaigns, including launches, products and events
- Use data in an effective way to segment and deliver relevant campaigns. Manage unsubscribes and always comply with latest data regulation, ensuring any data quality issues are resolved
- Work with the CRM Manager to set monthly and annual campaign KPIs and targets
- Experience in delivering email campaigns, measuring campaign results, segmentation and targeting to drive business results.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator used to creating engaging campaigns designed to drive conversion, with an ability to write dynamic content across all platforms
- Enjoy working within a team and are able to share best practice to educate others
- Understanding of Lead Scoring/Grading in Marketing automation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with great planning and executions skills
- Data driven and analytically minded, using this information to inform decisions and recommend improvements
- Previous Marketing Automation experience (ideally Pardot but other platforms also considered)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6671
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners