Credit Controller / Telephone Collections Advisor that has excellent communication, negotiation and people skills with a professionally courteous telephone manner is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: up to £22,000 pro rata (depending on experience), plus Benefits (includes 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata), Company Stakeholder Pension)
LOCATION: Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Part-Time
WORKING HOURS: 3 Days per Week (between Monday – Thursday)
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
Due to continued countrywide growth, we have a fantastic new part-time job opportunity for a Credit Controller / Telephone Collections Advisor that has excellent communication, negotiation and people skills with a professionally courteous telephone manner.
Working as a Credit Controller / Telephone Collections Advisor you will manage outstanding payments, which will involve following up with the client’s Accounts Payable or Finance Department regarding outstanding invoices with a client base of professional firms within the legal industry.
As the Credit Controller / Telephone Collections Advisor you will build strong relationships with customers, making sure that clients pay within the agreed payment terms.
The ideal candidate is comfortable managing and collecting receivables in a timely manner and enhancing the credit and collections process, interacting with B2B customers daily.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this vibrant and ambitious Company on a part-time basis.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Credit Controller / Telephone Collections Advisor:
- Proactively chase all outstanding invoices with external customers – Circa 150 customers
- Manage the Credit Control process from start to finish.
- Instruct and assist solicitors responsible for starting the litigation process should legal action be necessary
- Ensure precise records are kept
- Ensure that debts are paid on time to ensure all firms adhere to payment and credit terms
- Ensure disputes are monitored and chased up regularly, and that credit notes and write-offs are resolved in a timely manner
- Resolve any payment queries
- Help other departments as and when required (Accounts)
- Promote the business and its services to new customers whenever possible as part of the credit control process
- Work with insolvency practitioners to recover debts where possible
- Monitor SRA website and Law Society Gazette daily for any possible issues with client firms
- Report to head of finance monthly
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced working in a B2B environment with a client base of professional firms (Legal industry preferred)
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as professionally courteous
- Have a fantastic telephone manner with the ability to build long term client relationships
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4539
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk