Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Supervisor that has good organisational and time-management skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy is required by a Company based in Guildford, Surrey.
SALARY: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Supervisor that has good organisational and time-management skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
Working as the Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Supervisor you will join a busy Finance team of five where you will report into the Financial Controller and Company Directors. You will be dealing with customers and colleagues and will be one of the faces of a company where good customer service is key to success.
As the Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Supervisor you will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Sage Accounts Software. You will be passionate about how important Credit Control is to a business. This is NOT just a management job – you will be expected to get stuck in, particularly in initial stages to get on top of a very fast growing business and growing sales ledger, to support the declining debtor day objectives.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established and growing Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right applicant.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Supervisor include:
- Setting up new client accounts
- Producing invoices and credit notes
- Processing of bank sales receipts
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts in a timely manner
- Producing and distributing customer statements and chase letters
- Managing the debt collection companies and their activities
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Producing weekly & monthly reports for Management
- Dealing with Credit cards invoices and payments
- Sorting out rebates and filing
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of a supervisory nature within a finance team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Works to a high level of accuracy
- Is professional, organised, meticulous and efficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Sage Accounting Software
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Accountancy, Finance, Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Guildford, Surrey
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk