Credit Controller / Collections Advisor that has good communication, negotiation and people skills is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: (includes 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Stakeholder Pension, Private Healthcare and Life insurance)
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Credit Controller / Collections Advisor that has good communication, negotiation and people skills.
Working as a Credit Controller / Collections Advisor can be the start of a solid career with a bright future. The Company’s collectors are expert negotiators, problem solvers, have a strong reasoning ability, solid communication skills and are professional. If you have these skills – Collections at this Company may be your future.
As the Credit Controller / Collections Advisor you will build strong relationships with prestige customers, making regular visits to their premises, resolving any problems and making sure that clients pay within the agreed payment terms.
The ideal candidate is comfortable managing and collecting receivables in a timely manner and enhancing the credit and collections process, interacting with customers on a daily basis.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this market leading Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Credit Controller / Collections Advisor:
- Liaises with solicitors' Accounts Payable Department and Third Party Insurance Administrators to resolve queries and process invoices and payments
- Review, analyse and assess status of accounts receivable. Maintain diary notes regarding current case status
- Monitors DSO, aging levels, waive fee facility and unapplied cash to meet collection goals and to improve cash cycle
- Resolves issues and escalates issues as needed to the Accounts Manager
- Prepare reports and analysis using Excel and MS Dynamics NAV
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in negotiating recovery of costs in personal injury claims, from those settled in a few months to those taking years
- Some knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules relating to ID, PI or RTA
- Accuracy with record keeping and taking a general pride in your work
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
- Good people skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Enthusiasm, drive and the desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Desire to overachieve targets on a monthly basis
- Familiar using Microsoft Office products and case management systems e.g. Proclaim
- Experience with MOJ portal Stages 1 and 2
- Experience dealing with recovery of costs related to Industrial Injury and RTA matters.
- Experience with non-portal claims
- Issuing replies to Points of Dispute, Schedules of Costs and Part 8 proceedings
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3806
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk