Castle Water has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Recoveries Advisor to actively support our busy Litigation Team. The role is central to our activities and provides an opportunity to use a range of relevant skills.
SALARY: £21,500 - £22,500 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Hybrid working model where most roles can be undertaken through a combination of home and office working. The office is based in Rattray, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
As a Credit Control Recoveries Advisor you will draw on your previous experience in Recoveries and/or Credit Control to ensure you deliver excellent levels of service to our business customers. The Credit Control Recoveries Advisor must demonstrate active listening, empathy, problem solving skills, and strong communication skills.
Castle Water is one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. We are a disruptive new entrant and market leader in the water market.
Our Credit Control Recoveries Advisor salaries range from £21,500 to £22,500 per annum, and we offer a hybrid working model where most roles can be undertaken through a combination of home and office working.
We can promise you a hardworking and lively environment which will equip you with skills that could be used across many areas of the business. You can expect to be part of a collegial and supportive team, with a strong emphasis on knowledge-sharing, continuous learning, mutual respect, and personal development. We will ask a lot of you, and in return, opportunities for advancement in our company are available for those who put in the effort. We value our people and love to watch them develop and advance in their careers with us.
When we offer you a post, we will help and support you in your work, but be prepared to learn through doing the role as much as undergoing formal training. These posts are for applicants with confidence and initiative as well as the maturity required to take responsibility and make decisions and be confident of their own abilities and potential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Credit Control Recoveries Advisor
- Must be numerate and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, and to tight deadlines, with the ability to review billing including account set up, desktop analysis, remedial action and update of data
- Work as part of the Recoveries team, collecting outstanding balances through inbound and outbound calls, acquiring and sharing knowledge and skills as part of your daily tasks
- Processing and allocation of payments, and handling of both internal and external communications (both electronic and written)
- Accurately record and update customer records, keeping track of scheduled customer contact
- Work collaboratively to resolve any outstanding customer queries
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment essential e.g. utilities, legal firms
- Highly numerate and literate with strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels by appropriate means
- Highly organised with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Uses appropriate escalation processes for complex issues
- Proactive and strong communicator, to all levels of the organisation as well as to a demanding customer base
- Flexible with a positive attitude, ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Castle Water is one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. Our customers include some of the largest companies and public sector bodies in the UK.
Castle Water aims to deliver the best customer service in the sector. Creating positive interactions in the workplace and between our employees and our customers will help ensure our company continues to draw new and retain existing customers. Not only have we just achieved our 10,000th 5* Trust Pilot review, but we are also winners of the recent Customer Service Excellence Award for the Perthshire Chamber of Commerce Business Star Awards.
Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We have more 5* reviews on Trustpilot than all other water retailers combined. We pride ourselves on being transparent and treating customers fairly.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie, Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee. We are embedded in the local community and participate in many local events and activities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7753
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Castle Water