Creative Designer Team Lead with excellent working knowledge of Mac iOS, Adobe CC (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premier Pro) who is confident and self-motivated with excellent communication, social and organisational skills, is required for a well-established, industry leading Company based in Port Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Port Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
INTERVIEW DATES: Week commencing 22nd February 2021
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Creative Designer Team Lead with excellent working knowledge of Mac iOS, Adobe CC (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premier Pro) who is confident and self-motivated with excellent communication, social and organisational skills.
Working as the Creative Designer Team Lead you will report to the Marketing Director and will steer and inspire the Creative Team, to deliver industry leading brand content. The Company’s vision is to be the Inspiration for Outdoor Adventure and they are looking for someone to channel this goal into all of their creative material.
As the Creative Designer Team Lead, you will be an exceptional Creative professional, with drive and enthusiasm, excellent working knowledge of iOS and Adobe CC (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premier Pro).
As the Creative Designer Team Lead your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the creative activity within the Marketing Team across a wide range of functions: from photography and video creation, to advertising and website design
- Lead campaigns that bring the essence of the Company’s outdoor brands to life
- Execute and manage brand photography and video output. This involves managing pre, during and post production
- Direct management of a team of two Graphic Designers, managing their workload and guiding their roles and self-development
- Develop and create packaging across a broad spectrum of products, including Tents, Awnings, Furniture, Accessories and more
- Manage all creative projects, utilising a brief system to ensure on time, in full, delivery
- Manage the development of trade marketing materials, inclusive of digital assets and retail point of sale
- Contribute as a senior team member to the Marketing Department, to the benefit of all stakeholders
- Extensive experience within a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Adobe CC (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premier Pro)
- Confident, Self-motivated displaying a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication, social and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Ambitious, resourceful self-starter with fine attention to detail
- An avid interest in some form of Outdoor pursuits, particularly camping is highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Covering Letter, including your current remuneration details to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6068
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Port Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk