Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer who has an eye for detail with a creative flair and a passion for design with a strong skill set across Adobe Creative Suite software is required for a well-established company based in Feering, Colchester, South East England.
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
LOCATION: Feering, Colchester, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract (Maternity cover)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer who has an eye for detail with a creative flair and a passion for design with a strong skill set across Adobe Creative Suite software.
Working as a Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer you will be an efficient and highly accurate member of the studio team, responsible for producing high-end print or digital-ready output to meet client deadlines and exceed their expectations. With an astute creative eye and visualisation ability you will be able to undertake less intricate design projects and bridge the gap between the Creative and Production departments.
As a Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer you will be a fluent Mac Operator and have full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite software to be as effective as possible within your role. You will work alongside Client Services to deliver the required client brief and support the wider studio team to consistently uphold the best practice standards.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer will include:
- The delivery of accurate artwork that upholds the high standard required and in compliance with brand guidelines
- Regularly communicate with Client Services and the wider studio to ensure that work meets the established standards and timeframes
- Achieve maximum profitability across every job worked on
- Drive maximum accuracy, attention to detail and precision across all output
- Understand the commercial demand and urgency of the role within the company and adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Consistently strive for better and be receptive to the studio environment
- Demonstrate strong print and print production knowledge
- Retain strong Adobe Creative suite skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work alongside the Creative team and assist with creative output as required
- Retains more advanced visual/layout/design skills and has the confidence to produce supporting design concepts and/or roll out of concept design frameworks
- A relevant degree or similar level/ achievement is desirable
- A previous position held within a similar role
- Experience of managing strict deadlines
- Experience of working to brand guidelines is desirable
- Experience of working with a diverse client base is desirable
- Experience of working within a Production Studio environment is desirable
- Reprographic experience and print knowledge are desirable
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives
- Excellent Mac operating skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong skills across the Adobe Creative Suite software
- To be versatile across a range of disciplines and to be able to respond to changing job demands
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7318
Full-Time, Contract Marketing and Creative Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Feering, Colchester, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk