Cover Assistant / Teaching Assistant who has experience working within an academy school environment is required to support Teachers and supervise classes for an Academy Trust based in Waterlooville, Hampshire.
SALARY: £21,403 FTE / Full Time Equivalent (Actual £4,059 per annum)
LOCATION: Waterlooville, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 8 Hours per Week (Term Time Only)
The school is open Monday to Friday 8:45am – 3:35pm
Some flexibility with hours and possibility of working more hours if available
APPLICATION PROCESS: We will be emailing over an application form to complete. Please keep an eye out for our email.
** 2 Part-Time Jobs Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cover Assistant / Teaching Assistant who has experience working within an academy school environment is required to support Teachers and supervise classes.
The school is looking to appoint two Cover Assistants / Teaching Assistants to join their hardworking, committed and enthusiastic team. This position is a pivotal part of the delivery of the curriculum to enable the high standard of teaching and learning in the School and Sixth Form College.
Working as the Cover Assistant / Teaching Assistant you will provide a range of services to support the members of the Teaching staff.
As the Cover Assistant / Teaching Assistant you will ideally have knowledge of the curriculum and experience of working within the academy school environment.
Your duties will include:
- Supervise whole single classes of students using material planned by a teacher
- Establish productive working relationships with students acting as a role model and setting high expectations of work and behaviour
- Assisting the inclusion of all children to ensure optimum learning opportunities
- Respond to students’ general queries and keep students on task
- Provide objective and accurate feedback to the teacher on the conduct of students during the lesson
- Comply with instructions requested by the usual class teachers
- Promote positive values, attitudes and good student behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents
- Undertake administration tasks to support the administration team or cover for absence
- Update school noticeboards when required
- Assisting in the school library
- Qualified in Maths and English to level 2 or equivalent
- Ability to work in sympathy with the ethos of the school
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate well to children and adults
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
We will be emailing over an application form to complete. Please keep an eye out for our email. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7262
Part-Time, Permanent Teaching Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Waterlooville, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk