Group Corporate Responsibility Manager with demonstrable commitment and a positive attitude towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), excellent communication skills and the ability to influence peers to drive engagement and deliver change is required for a well-established airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Group Corporate Responsibility Manager with demonstrable commitment and a positive attitude towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), excellent communication skills and the ability to influence peers to drive engagement and deliver change.
Working as a Group Corporate Responsibility Manager you will develop, own and champion the Corporate Responsibility agenda for the Group, working with the Company’s specialists in Sustainability, People, Safety & Compliance, Purchasing, Capital Projects, Operations, Ground Handling and Marketing to develop a cohesive and proactive approach to Corporate Responsibility.
As the Group Corporate Responsibility Manager you will be expected to tangibly improve the Group’s CSR credentials, both in substance and perception.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Group Corporate Responsibility Manager will include:
- Develop the strategy and narrative for the Group’s Corporate Responsibility programme
- Collaborate with the specialist teams to bring together and further build-upon the Group’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) activities
- Initiate, develop and own all content and messaging to internal and external stakeholders around Corporate Responsibility
- Re-energise and revamp the Company’s online presence including owning all the content on a new dedicated area of the Company’s website for Corporate Responsibility, not least in relation to:
- An Employer of Choice & Responsibility
- A Sustainability Showcase
- A Leader in Safety & Compliance
- Interact with customers, operators, suppliers, and business partners to develop an ‘airport community’ perspective on Corporate Responsibility
- Work with Procurement and other departments to ensure objectives are considered when procuring products and services
- Responsible for the airport’s annual Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) submission
- Liaise with the Group’s lawyers to ensure the Modern Slavery Statement and Policy are up-to-date meets its commitments
- Be familiar with the Group’s GDPR position with regards to compliance and best practice
- CSR, ESG and Content/Project Management
- Corporate Affairs and External Stakeholder engagement
- Proven communicator with internal and external colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrable commitment and a positive attitude towards CSR and ESG
- Hard-working, self-starter and motivated by results
- Ability to influence peers to drive engagement and deliver change
- Likely to have gained experience in working in a blue-chip environment or publicly listed company with significant CSR/ESG obligations and reporting requirements
- Proven track record and hands-on experience in several of the key areas of responsibility, gained ideally in both the aviation and hospitality sectors
- Experience of managing and building effective and respected relationships with stakeholders and teams
- Relevant qualifications in either sustainability, communications, corporate affairs, and/or public relations encouraged
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7435
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk