IVA / Debt Management Credit Controller / Corporate & Personal Insolvency Cashiering Supervisor who has previous experience of insolvency cashiering / credit control with excellent organisational, administrative, time-management and communication skills is required for a well-established, FCA regulated Commercial Debt Solutions Company based in Manchester, North West England.
Candidates MUST have experience working within an insolvency company as a Cashier / Credit Controller.
You do not need previous supervisory experience. However, you must have enough industry experience and the desire to move into a supervisory position.
SALARY: up to £26,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus 22 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Pension and Death in Service
LOCATION: Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00, with a minimum of 2 late shifts from 10:30 – 19:30
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IVA / Debt Management Credit Controller / Corporate & Personal Insolvency Cashiering Supervisor who has previous experience of insolvency cashiering with excellent organisational, administrative, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the IVA / Debt Management Credit Controller / Corporate & Personal Insolvency Cashiering Supervisor you will join a team with the Debt Management Cashier and be responsible for IVA cashiering and collections and corporate cashiering.
As the IVA / Debt Management Credit Controller / Corporate & Personal Insolvency Cashiering Supervisor, you will be neat and tidy and organised and be able to demonstrate that you have had in the past similar type of roles and performed well.
Your effectiveness at this role is a crucial element of the compliance and control that is needed to ensure the debt management and IVA cases are successful.
Keeping on top of corporate cashiering is equally as vital but you will be assisted by an effective and capable team who look after the administration of the cases.
As the IVA / Debt Management Credit Controller / Corporate & Personal Insolvency Cashiering Supervisor, its essential that you buy into the Company’s ethos of ”Doing the right thing” for the clients you act for and creditors. This is a highly regulated environment - FCA regulates the advice to individuals and the Company’s IP is regulated by the IPA. If you are a maverick – don’t apply, the Company is only interested in caring compliant team players.
As a successful candidate you’ll have a great opportunity to join a Company that has a habit of developing careers and want to make sure you maximise your potential.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the IVA / Debt Management Credit Controller / Corporate & Personal Insolvency Cashiering Supervisor include:
- Oversee key tasks relating to cashiering. This will include: payment receipts, client distributions, account reconciliations, credit control, assisting with TBDA dividends, payment of invoices
- Achieve smooth running of the cashiering department
- Owner of the system documents
- Develop training packs and procedures
- Maintain compliance with best practice
- Custodian of documents for cashiering process including policies and procedures which relate to all cashiering processes
- Work in conjunction with Debt management, IVA, TBDA and Advisory departments
- And Vitally to ensure that all arrears are properly chased and documented. Engage with clients and ensure department provides advice on appropriate procedures
- The Company want to attract intelligent individuals and so it’s vital you have at least 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent), including Maths and English. Ideally you will be able to generate proficiency in these areas. You will also have A Levels (or equivalent) plus relevant experience
- The role is suitable for an individual with previous insolvency cashiering / credit control experience
- Must have experience of using Microsoft Office, time recording systems, IPS, Companies House and other relevant sites
- You will be confident, self-motivated, organised, client focused, kind and a great team player
- You also will be able to communicate effectively both in writing and when speaking
- It is a condition of employment that you make yourself available for and take advantage of internal training, or external training, as and when it is required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5787
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk