Corporate Account Manager (IT Consultancy Services and SaaS) with excellent prospecting and client account management skills and a successful track record of managing the end-to-end sales cycle is required for The Config Team, a SAP logistics consultancy offering SaaS solutions, professional services and ongoing technical support
All IT Solutions Sales Backgrounds Considered – Full SAP Product Training Provided.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Uncapped Commission Structure + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 32 days holiday per year including the statutory UK Bank Holidays, Car Allowance, Private Health Care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Legal Cost Discounts, Up to 5% Pension Contribution
TERRITORY COVERED: Flexible location with travel UK wide and occasional overnight stays is required. There will also be occasional meetings held at the Skelmersdale office.
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
** Additional SAP Product Training Provided **
** All IT Solutions Sales Backgrounds Considered **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: As a suitable candidate you will have a track record of success either selling software or technology based professional consulting services into complex and demanding sectors. Experience within logistics and the broader supply chain will be advantageous but by no means essential
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Corporate Account Manager who has excellent prospecting and client account management skills and a successful track record of managing the end-to-end sales cycle.
Working as the Corporate Account Manager you will join a successful team where you will quickly become a dedicated driving force developing new software licencing opportunities for a range of cutting-edge mobile software application technologies or selling professional consulting services to C-Suite level contacts
As the Corporate Account Manager, you will use your critical thinking skills to help solve your new and existing client challenges through the use of this unique technology, which has been purposely developed by the Company to solve business problems.
As a suitable candidate you will have experience selling SaaS solutions or technology based consultancy services into large organisations. Experience with mobile applications, specifically within the broader supply chain would be desirable
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Config Team began life in 1994. Since then, our team has grown rapidly but the ethos has always remained the same - to be a leading authority in SAP Logistics.
We're an innovative bunch of SAP experts specialising in all aspects of SAP logistics, Warehouse Management and Extended Warehouse Management.
We've delivered solutions for some of the biggest global brands across diverse industries and established an international reputation as The SAP Logistics Solution Specialists.
OUR MAIN ASSET IS OUR PEOPLE
As our company name says, we’re a team. Everything we do is based on honesty, integrity, and a belief in building trust. We work together in a collaborative and fun environment to find creative SAP solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
“If there’s a way, we’ll find it. If there isn’t, we’ll invent it.”
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Corporate Account Manager:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end sales cycle and budget
- Sell software solutions and associated professional services through networking, cold calling, direct enquiries, existing customers, partners and any other creative avenues to new business
- Construct and deliver engaging pitches and demos independently or as part of a team
- Construct commercially viable proposals for new and existing customers
- Provide quality service to delight clients
- Take ownership of developing effective plans and methodologies to sell the software
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Attend relevant industry events as necessary domestically and internationally
- Able to travel frequently to client sites and have occasional overnight stays
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Used to selling complex solutions into large organisations with multiple decision makers and influencers
- Experience collaborating with third party vendors to create a differentiated, value creating and compelling proposition
- Good experience of exploring opportunities via multi-channel marketing
- Excellent levels of communication, both verbal and written
- Experience with quotations and negotiating business commercials
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other similar CRM systems
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of The Config Team
JOB REF: AWDO-P5149
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.